• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ascon 1/8 DIN X1 PID Controllers & Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have three "Like New" Ascon, 1/8 DIN, Gamma Due Series, X1, PID Temp Controllers. They are 100-240 VAC and have 3 relay outputs. These are large 48mm X 96mm and are extremely versatile. These can be used in connection with relays and various switching devices to control just about anything including burners, elements, motors and most any electrical devices. PID's can be programmed in software the downloaded to PID's or directly from PID. These PID's will accept various temp sensors but none are included in sale.

Use Part number below to decode specific features of the PID's I am offering by looking at the Manual Link Below.

P/N - X1-3100-0300/HHA

All the information you need can be found here-

Manual PDF-

http://www.asconcorp.com/library/pdf/gamma2/X1-Manual-E.pdf

Or Here-

Details Link-

http://www.asconcorp.com/products/gamma.htm

Each PID comes in its original package including manual, and resistor for input matching. I want to sell all three of them as a package as I only have one serial cable and copy of software to include. These were left over from a recent brew system build and are collecting dust.

So what you will get will be-
3ea. - Ascon X1 PID's in original box with Manuals and Resistor.
1ea. - Serial Cable
1ea. - Ascon Explorer Controller Software
Shipped - USPS Flat Rate Priority Anywhere in the Continental USA

All Above For - $185.00

For $215.00 all above and a "matching" Ascon 1/8 DIN J1 Temperature Display/Alarm with K thermocouple. (Could be used to monitor fermentor and sound alarm if temps are out of range as well as giving a visual of actual temp without opening door)

Sorry About the blury photos. I do not want to mis-quote so I advise you to do your research to determine specifics regarding these controllers and your application. I cannot be responsible for ay purchase made in error only that the product offered is as described in 100% working order. Thanks.

Back