Beer ingredient kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmendo2005

Reaction score
Hey guys been trying to search for these but no luck, so I'll bring it to the forefront again I'm sure. What are the best extract kits and I'm talking value to what you get out of it. Maybe even what is the best site to buy from when buying these kits? I stopped by my local beerstore and the ingredients are honestly pretty expensive, I know I know buy in bulk but I have trouble storing it, STOP PATRONIZING ME! Anyways, thanks for the help guys.

(Best Beer ingredient kits and where?)

For sheer volume and variety of kits it's hard to beat AHS. The prices are higher than Midwest, but that's because they do flat rate shipping. Order enough kits at once and you can get free shipping though.

Morebeer.com is pretty cheap as far as kits go, plus is free shipping on orders over $59. They have a line of cheaper low abv kits for around $25 each.

Northernbrewer.com is my personal favorite. I've made 3-4 kits from there, all have been great. Love their flat shipping rate too.

If you are looking for a specific kit, I dont think you can beat NorthernBrewers Patersbier.
It is a wonderful beer at a great price. I usually order 2 at a time!

Back