Those of you with labels, this is a sweet deal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, looks nice.

The only thing I noticed--if you are on teh borderline between 2 sizes--upsize to bigger. I think wen this XL shrinks any it will be painted on me.

At any rate, the quality looks good. Can't beat the deal.

Pic to come when I give it to someone who may fit into it.

Got mine today!

SSBC.jpg

SSBC close.jpg

The only thing I noticed--if you are on teh borderline between 2 sizes--upsize to bigger. I think wen this XL shrinks any it will be painted on me.
Thanks for posting this. These guys do a nice job with the graphics. I ordered the $2 white shirt pictured in medium for my wife. For myself I ordered an ash colored shirt with my logo on the front and the picture below on the back. Looks great, but I was thinking just the opposite on the sizing. I’m a 6’ tall, kind of skinny guy. I ordered XL to get the length right. The shirt is huge! Especially the width. Could have easily made two shirts out of all the material. It is cotton, so I threw it in the wash in hopes of shrinkage.

I've done some iron-on's and they always look kind of cheesy. These are really nice professionally done shirts.

shirt_01.jpg

What resolution pic did you all use? When i get mine to the size I want on the pic, it says not recommended for printing, but wonder how bad it would actually turn out that bad.

^^ Nice!^^

Question to you Photoshoppers. I have a logo that bobby M did for me from a resized graphic. I have the original graphic that, when loaded into the tshirt creater, gives me an "excellent" for printing. The modified was made from a re-sized version that is too small. Would anyone be able to duplicate the redone one from the original large pic? It's a pretty basic graphic. I can PM or email the original and edited to anyone who thinks they could help. I'd really appreciaite it. I would also be using the larger file for future Swag for the bar and would keep in mind who helped when I get around to making glasses.

I'm about 150 and 6'3''. Lean. Shoulda got the small. That's okay, I think medium will be great for working on the bike in the shop.

qkMqi.jpg

Thanks for the link!!

Ordered 2 of mine - one for me, one for SWMBO.

Will post back as soon as they're received :D

HOLY SCHNIKES that was FAST!
I'm 100% satisfied, these are SUPER COOL.

If you want more than one shirt, here are some coupons they included: Order by 11/15/08
$5 off $25 order - FALL5
$10 off $50 order - FALL10
$15 off $100 order - FALL15

sane man tshirt.jpg

Back