Cascade root ball to trade or give away

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrule

Reaction score
I have a two season (2012 will be the third year) cascade root ball that I will be digging up. I have two cascade plants and want something different. This plant produced about 15 lbs of undried hops last year. It went crazy. So does anyone have a rootball of something else they want to trade? If not it let me know if anyone wants it.

I don't have any to trade, or any growing so I would be happy to take it off your hands of no trades arise.

I'm going to be digging up my ten plants this spring and moving them to my new house. All but one have only had one season, and not a great one (it was a bad year for most things here).
But I'll have an extra centennial crown and can cut some rhizomes from: Sterling, Willamette, and maybe Magnum.
I live in Massachusetts so it'll be some time before it's possible for me to dig.

zrule said:
I have a two season (2012 will be the third year) cascade root ball that I will be digging up. I have two cascade plants and want something different. This plant produced about 15 lbs of undried hops last year. It went crazy. So does anyone have a rootball of something else they want to trade? If not it let me know if anyone wants it.

I'm in Chicago, and would take it. I have no plants to trade.

No plants to trade but i got some hop pellet....ctz perle and tettnang...if you would be interested in anyy of those

I'm going to be digging up my ten plants this spring and moving them to my new house. All but one have only had one season, and not a great one (it was a bad year for most things here).
But I'll have an extra centennial crown and can cut some rhizomes from: Sterling, Willamette, and maybe Magnum.
I live in Massachusetts so it'll be some time before it's possible for me to dig.

Thanks Jerryrigger. I currently have two cascade, one centennial and a chinook. Since these are all similar, I am looking for something like a fuggles or perle so that I have something totally different. I guess I will see what comes.

Back