• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist not mine Fredericksburg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/app/2563670953.html

I have a medium/large size chest freezer that is in great working condition. I use it as a cold conditioner for beer kegs, for home brewing.

I have it set up with a Johnson analog controller and a manifold to keep 9 kegs under constant co2 pressure. If you are interested in it as a home brew setup let me know, I also used it for fermenting beer and it will hold four 6.5 gallon carboys with some additional space. It has been on a controller sense it was new, so it has very little running time. It has never been used to deep freeze.

The outside has some scratches and dent consistent with its age and use. It is a very good unit.

Thanks

not mine

Back