• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Rhizomes - Decatur, IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerMcAllen

Reaction score
I've 6 or 7 3rd year rhizomes to give away. I've had them in buckets, but I think its about time they were put into the ground. I'm currently in an apartment, so that isn't happening any time soon.

Local pick-up only.

I've got:
Cascade x3 (or more)
Nugget
Sterling
Fuggle

I might be interested. How much? EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the title saying FREE. I'm still interested, but I don't know how soon I can get down to Decatur.

i'm also interested in one or two. should i send you a package with a return addressed mailer inside? that way you simply open the envelope, throw the rhizome in and stick it back in the mail; rhizome wrapped in moist paper towel & plastic bag of course:)

OP has had a lack of internet access.

Sorry about that. I am responding to PMs now. I'll give llenrocs first crack, and then move down the list until they are gone.

1. llerocs
2. illinoisbuc
3. zimman
4. pycks
5. sam

Back