MD Spring Brew Day Tasting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm....perry hall is MUCH closer to me than Severna Park.

Whereabouts in Perry Hall?
my bad didnt check this forum, I;m located in NOTTINGHAM(aka, perry hall, whitemarsh) on belair road, across the street from the PERRY hall public libary aka Century 21 Action Realty, 9431 belair rd

It's usually pretty fun to go up to Tom's for beginner night. First wed of every month in fact. Sometimes I just go and bring homebrew just to drink and hang out. :)

It's raining, so - nothing for me. 30mph winds predicted tomorrow means no brewing, and Sunday rain may mean now brewing. :(

On a brighter note - the Wit will be in the keg 1 week today. We need to get a plan soon or it'll all be GONE before y'all get to try some.

Right now, I got a Wit and Pale in the keg, saison and strawberry wheat in secondary, kolsch in primary, and I'm looking to do something with my 1lb of tet this weekend. Was contemplating an Alt or maybe a british mild with german hops...

Garrett - how's your FrankenSaison? Mine is still very cloudy. I'll probably bottle in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna put them in the belgian champagne cork and cage bottles. ;)

Garrett - how's your FrankenSaison? Mine is still very cloudy. I'll probably bottle in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna put them in the belgian champagne cork and cage bottles. ;)

asking to be put in the secondary....still cloudy as **** though :ban:

I have so much work to do this weekend, it's silly

clap:

I saw a keggle on on Craigslist for ~100 with a side thermometer.

Also 2 corney kegs $20/ea come with it.

Give it a search and see if he still has it.

I got my starter kit on craigs list, then i got another plastic conical filter on craigs list this week, someone has some stainless ones for sale 450 bucks

He's ramping up to online sales as far as I know.

That website's really just a placeholder while they're working on the rest. Last time I did talk to him, he didn't want to get too big on the online thing, as he barely has enough time to keep the shop straight with 1 employee as is -- adding online orders and shipping would be extremely difficult.

Also - if people are looking for that beginner brew day - it's the first Wednesday of EVERY month (unless otherwise cancelled) so this aint a one time thing.

yeah Tom is the man i go down to bend his ear. LOL. He told me that if goes online he wont have time for the shop. I love that place going down the stairs, so speak easyish LOL.....
Tom really knows his stuff. jetez6 what part of baltimore are u from

I dunno if I'll be there because I'm traveling so much in June....I'll either be there or not.

No, I don't think anyone formally decided anything. I know I can't host, so I'm just sitting waiting for the date/time.
I can host at my office on belair rd in perry hall, 21236. got a big ol parking lot. If gonna brew I need help with stuff cause i only have the stove top stuff. I was going to goto toms last night but i think it might have been washed away LOL maybe next month

I can host at my office on belair rd in perry hall, 21236. got a big ol parking lot. If gonna brew I need help with stuff cause i only have the stove top stuff. I was going to goto toms last night but i think it might have been washed away LOL maybe next month

Does this location have access to water? Water that isn't being stolen from a business? :)

Back