Being commissioned-a nice feeling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDey

Reaction score
So a buddy of mine has been over the past few days helping me build a deck (and future hop trellis). Both days we downed a couple of my sweet stouts and he really liked it. We got to talking and realized that I don't have an ipod and he has an extra one...so we struck a deal of one case of stout for an ipod. Not only is it a great deal for me-I'm just glad that it was deemed worthy-just hope I can replicate it!

Yeah no joke...I wish I could get people to give me stuff for beer, or just buy the ingredients and take the beer when it is done then I could brew more!

Beerrific said:
Yeah no joke...I wish I could get people to give me stuff for beer, or just buy the ingredients and take the beer when it is done then I could brew more!
A friend of mine who was feeling guilty for drinking too much of my beer bought me an awesome aluminum tap handle (even though I don't have a kegerator).

I've also got a couple friends who supply their own ingredients and let me brew their beer. I love it since I get to brew a ton more than I can drink - they love it since they get awesome beer made just for them. I also of course keep a 6 pack of each batch for my efforts. My only requirement is they have to bottle it for themselves. :D

bradsul said:
A friend of mine who was feeling guilty for drinking too much of my beer bought me an awesome aluminum tap handle (even though I don't have a kegerator).

I've also got a couple friends who supply their own ingredients and let me brew their beer. I love it since I get to brew a ton more than I can drink - they love it since they get awesome beer made just for them. I also of course keep a 6 pack of each batch for my efforts. My only requirement is they have to bottle it for themselves. :D

That's sweet. I just finished a batch of hefeweizen for school retreat SMWBO is in charge of. I told them $25 for ingredients and they were :eek: :eek: :eek: wanted to give me more but I said just give me all your bottles (rinsed!) and we'll call it even.

Beerrific said:
That's sweet. I just finished a batch of hefeweizen for school retreat SMWBO is in charge of. I told them $25 for ingredients and they were :eek: :eek: :eek: wanted to give me more but I said just give me all your bottles (rinsed!) and we'll call it even.
I love hefeweizen but I have to admit I'm getting tired of making it! :D I've made 2 batches for my own consumption this summer and 7 batches for various friends and/or bbq's.

bradsul said:
I love hefeweizen but I have to admit I'm getting tired of making it! :D I've made 2 batches for my own consumption this summer and 7 batches for various friends and/or bbq's.

sounds like someone needs to step up and brew bigger batches!

Back