What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Ketchup mustard and spicy ketchup aaaaannnnnndd...(drum roll) Whataburger fries flavored chips!! Only at HEB
Edit: you guys can probably consider those trade ammo for trading with me. I know your around Houston Disturbd so its mostly Fiesta and no HEB (not sure about you Wes)

There are tons of hebs in houston

Yeah, Ketchup mustard and spicy ketchup aaaaannnnnndd...(drum roll) Whataburger fries flavored chips!! Only at HEB
Edit: you guys can probably consider those trade ammo for trading with me. I know your around Houston Disturbd so its mostly Fiesta and no HEB (not sure about you Wes)

There are tons of HEB, Its Dallas that does not have HEBs but i think they are planning some up there. I'll trade some ketchup for some beers with out a doubt lol :mug:

20130506_130451_HDR_Hagrid-1.jpg

Beautiful Belgian pale ale. Would have liked it to be less hazy, but this is the best tasting session beer I've ever made.

House is all packed up, just my brew gear and some furniture left here, going to keep it that way, I go to school in this town so I will be stopping in to brew and study still. Here's to a new chapter though! :cheers:

20130506_130451_HDR_Hagrid-1.jpg

Beautiful Belgian pale ale. Would have liked it to be less hazy, but this is the best tasting session beer I've ever made.

House is all packed up, just my brew gear and some furniture left here, going to keep it that way, I go to school in this town so I will be stopping in to brew and study still. Here's to a new chapter though! :cheers:

Well done and nice pic!

My first two batches (I'm new to brewing) aren't quite ready for drinking so I'm drinking a mirror pond. Gotta get those bottles some how!

Lord Chesterfield. Its nice to have (what I consider) a decent ale thats relatively easy to find (here) and comes in a can. Good golfin brew!

WesleyS said:
Tasted the hydro sample of my Dark Rye IPA.

Now after drinking more than I usually do on brew day, I'm finishing the day off drinking iced tea and eating some Blue Bell ice cream. For those of you outside of Texas, Blue Bell is the absolute best ice cream ever made, on this planet or any other, by humans. Right now I'm enjoying the Italian cream cake ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

You sir forget about a Vermont company called Ben & Jerry's. Vermont is about more then just beer lol

Ben and Jerrys right from the factory at the correct temperature. Never having been chilled too much is heavenly. Don't have to preach temp control to you guys though.

Swarley88 said:
Some Resin from a recent trade with Wesley. Good stuff, thanks buddy. Will be trying your Dipa soon enough.
You're welcome.
That Resin is some good stuff.

FermentNEthinG said:
As a displaced Texan from Killeen.. When I see the words blue bell ice cream....I swear I want to shed a tear..I got to get back down there!

It's worth returning to Texas for. :D

Wesley's Dipa. Wow this smells great, I get fruits and raisins and a hint of alcohol. Taste is awesome, nice hop punch to my tongue. Fruity, bitter, and no sign of 10.2%. Very good stuff Wes. And you said there was a possibility I would have to dump it. Far from it man, good stuff indeed.

ForumRunner_20130506_180831.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130506_180732.png
    ForumRunner_20130506_180732.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Back