Ward labs???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz

Reaction score
So I'm gong to test my water using ward labs but before I send my water sample I was wondering how to pay them? Their website has no info on how to pay just the price of each test. do I just send a check? Id like to pay with my credit card if possible. Anyone use them before?

So I'm gong to test my water using ward labs but before I send my water sample I was wondering how to pay them? Their website has no info on how to pay just the price of each test. do I just send a check? Id like to pay with my credit card if possible. Anyone use them before?

You can easily pay with credit card. I just got my results two weeks ago. Go to their website, click "submit a sample", click "home brewers", click "order home brewers testing kit". It will give you three kits to choose from. I did the Beer Test for $36. They send a plastic bottle and return label in the mail, you just fill it up and send it right back. They emailed me the results in just a few days after I mailed it out.

I'm curious what the extra benefit is for the Home Brewer kit compared to just the W-6 test. Seems like it's all the same stuff but twice the price?

I'm curious what the extra benefit is for the Home Brewer kit compared to just the W-6 test. Seems like it's all the same stuff but twice the price?

I'd like to know this too. I got the W-6 and that's all I needed for BrunWater (and other spreadsheets apps)

I think the "advantage" to the Home Brewer package is they send you the collection container and the packing material/prepaid shipping back to them. As others pointed out, it can be done cheaper using one of their other available tests if you use you use your own container and ship it to them...

sorry to rehash an old thread, but i was wondering how long it took to receive the package in the mail from Ward labs? I paid on Tuesday and was just curious as to the time it took others to receive their package to send in?

It has been a while since I ordered mine so its hard to remember, but I want to say about a week or so maybe. I don't remember it taking a really long time or anything

Back