Brewer's Assistant importing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerex

Reaction score
Ok, so I downloaded Brewer's Assistant for my android phone, but I can not figure out how to import recipes (beerxml). There doesn't seem to be an "import" button anywhere I can find. Can someone help me out?

You need to email yourself a copy of the .xml file. Then, open the email on your phone and download the file. It will automatically import into BA at that point.

Sorry to dredge up this thread, but I'm having the same issue.... except that I've emailed the beerxml file to myself and the email app will only let me save it, not open it. Brewer's Assistant still won't see them :(

Running Android 2.2 on a ZTE V9 Tablet.

Sorry to dredge up this thread, but I'm having the same issue.... except that I've emailed the beerxml file to myself and the email app will only let me save it, not open it. Brewer's Assistant still won't see them :(

Running Android 2.2 on a ZTE V9 Tablet.

I am in the same boats as Bonj. I have emailed the file to myself and it only opens in HTML reader.
I am using an android powered samsung infuse. I don't know the version but the phone is brand new. I am still new to smart phone thing, this is my first one. I could be doing something very simple wrong.

Okay, I solved it indirectly. Basically, I had to use gmail on the ZTE tablet. On my X10i (with android 2.3 (gingerbread)) it worked fine with the standard mail client.

Back