Show Us Your Bottle Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountainbeers

Reaction score
So I'm in college and me and my roommates started a bottle collection this summer and it's been growing. I think collections of any type are generally lame but I can't help but stare at it sometimes. I was just wanting to see if any of you guys have collections or if you all just think of that family guy episode with the "sensitive guitar player" who puts all of the beers he's ever had above his bed haha.

The front row is really all that's visible. It's all Sam Adams, Magic Hat, Weyerbacher and Saranac. There are some more obscure ones in the back row but they aren't usually part of a larger collection.

Photo_7.jpg

Photo_8.jpg

Photo_9.jpg

Sorry they're blurry I'm using a laptop webcam.

It's two rows deep with no repeats.

ia that a sam adams cherry wheat? grossest beer ever. Ill be posting some pics soon

I think I'm in the minority here, but I actually like the stuff. I know a lot of people say it tastes like cough syrup, but I'm a fan.

I had a cool Stone 13th Anniversary Ale bomber but my cat knocked it off the top of the cabinet this morning and it shattered into about a million pieces all over the kitchen. :mad:

I've got well over 150 unique bottles, but unfortunately no picture. My old apartment had space above the cabinets like you do where I kept them, but my new one does not, so they are out in the garage now. When I move someplace bigger they will be taking up a wall full of shelves in my "man cave".

its a few deep so far but its a fairly new collection. Its amazing how fast space runs out
IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Small collection had to sneak one at a time. One day she looked up and was like "WTF" Can't get Fat Tire here so i saved that one.
DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

A couple of years ago a buddy and I decided to drink as many winter ales as possible in one weekend.

Not sure if this pic has all the bottles we found. I think there were about 30+ total.

This included three year vertical tastings of Deschutes Jubelale and Sierra Nevada Celebration.

The winners were Samichlaus and 2005 Jubelale (3 years old).

The losers were AB's Winter's Bourbon and Anchor's Christmas Ale.

Red Hook's Winter Hook was surprisingly good. I normally don't like any of Red Hook's beers.

winterales.jpg

This was about 2 years ago now I think at the time I had about 350, I am just about to kick 500 now. I don't have them displayed right now because I don't have room in my apt. and the SWMBO would shoot me.

Sideshow performers do it a bit different. Ha!
-We smash ours and still keep 'em. Here's a bit of our collection.

CIMG0915.jpg

Back