• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Honeywell Ignition modules

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
Honeywell S8910U1000 Hot Surface Ignition Module, this Ignition module is brand new and was installed in my Brutus for one day. They will not work for the application I am looking for specifically. You could easily use them inside your home furnace too, they're a universal replacement for any furnace that uses hot surface ignition and an induced draft motor. Lowest price on Ebay Shipped $70 (MY PRICE - $60, Shipped)

I currently have one hooked up with an Hot surface ignitor and a flame sensor. I will post a picture of those also, they are in a bracket I made to mount near your burner. When there is a call for heat, it is a 1 minute lag time before the burners are fired off with this setup, perfect for a Herms setup and the safety of flame rectification. The cheapest Glowfly Ignitor shipped new is about $35 dollars and this flame sensor was $30+. I will sell this bracket for $45 shipped. Feel free to ask me any questions on how this setup works. Wind is not an issue with this either so its great for outdoor brewing. First to pm me gets it.

2012-04-05_15-42-30_376.jpg

2012-04-05_15-42-17_426.jpg

ForumRunner_20120319_132420.jpg

Price on all parts $10 bucks off this weekend only. PM me with any questions.

Bumpity Bump Bump!!!! Also would be willing to trade. Things I am looking for, Used or Broken March or Chugger Pumps. Caster wheels for 2" square tube. High temp Silicone Tubing, PID temp displays or Temp probes, Sparge manifold for keggle, Barley Crusher or equivalent, Kegerator Taps, 3 piece stainless ball valves. I am open to trades of all kinds and if you have a fair offer to make cash or parts please feel free to PM me. We can help each other out. I also have a honeywell intermittent pilot module with spark ignition.

Back