Got some Plinys to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktblunden

Reaction score
My wife surprised me with a trip up to Santa Rosa for my birthday and I ended up snagging a bunch of bottles of Pliny the Elder straight from the brewery and I was looking to trade a couple of those for a couple Hopslams if anyone is down for that.

i'm assuming you've probably gotten your fill already....if not, i'm looking for some pliny....

pm or email at skafifer@gmail(dot)com

thanks....dan

Burgs said:
Evillive, are you looking for Pliny as a trade for the Zombie Dust, or Hopslam?

Sorry, should've been clearer. I'm looking for Pliny. I have Zombie Dust & Hopslam.

Ah, no problem. Zombie Dust was another one I was considering letting go of a few Hopslams for. I'm hoping next time we go to Chicago that I'll find some though.

Burgs said:
Ah, no problem. Zombie Dust was another one I was considering letting go of a few Hopslams for. I'm hoping next time we go to Chicago that I'll find some though.

You're probably better off stopping at the brew pub. It's not that far out of the way, on your way to CHI. Munster, IN. It's cheaper there too. $35/case, tax included.

(Sorry to hijack this thread)

Would interested you be interested in any Surly? I've been dying to get my hands on Pliny the elder!

Back