so imm sittin here thinkin and....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwetherford

Reaction score
I don't know anyone but myself under 25 who homebrews or is interested in it anyone out there???

23. Just started brewing back in march. Got 18 batches under my belt already though. Full steam ahead.

I'm 20, 21 in a few months. Started researching brewing about 6 months ago and started about 3. 4 Batches in. Brew day in two days (all-grain Vienna lager). But of course I brew purely for my parents ;-)

Also in college, studied Political science till my junior year (Model UN, PSA, the whole deal). And now i'm at a different college on track for chemical/mechanical engineering! Go brewing! haha

turned 25 in may, but i've been brewing 4 years now. it seems brewing is too much hard work for your average early 20-something year old, takes a certain breed.

I turned 25 in March, and its been a solid year and a half since I've done my first batch. I've already had 2 friends who came and left the brewing world. Its nice because they left their fermenters and equipment at my house (we would do double brew days in my garage). They help me brew every once in a while but they dont like to stick around for cleaning/bottling/etc.

I lowered their free beer counts because of this. They want to come over, throw in a couple hops, and leave with a 12 pack. That's not how it works in this house buddy!

Yoop is gonna drop the ban hammer on the 20-year olds...hardcore-like.

It would be really silly for anyone to reply to this thread if they were under legal age in their country. If they do, they would simply bring attention to the fact that they are doing something illegal. When people sign up on this forum, they swear that they are of legal age. If they then post that they are not (and there is no such thing as "brewing for your parents") then we will be forced to remove them from the forum. Please see rule #14: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_rules_regulations

Kinda like the old "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

This is not up for debate or opinions. It just IS.

JoeBuch said:
21 and have brewed over 60 batches. Let me know when you want to start a company

I would love to make a brewing company lol who's from michigan and under 25?

I'm 24 and have been brewin for about a year now... only a few batches tho.

First couple batches sucked... apparently that whole "temperature control" for fermentation was a big deal =P

25 in a few days. My now-wife got me Extreme Brewing 3 years ago. Poor SWMBO, she had no idea what she was getting herself into.

27 now but started at 24. I was the only one of my friends with the interest (and the taste for good beer) but now most are asking if they can come watch a brewday.

I am 23 years old and I started brewing about 9 months ago with over 14 extract batches and 11 all grain batches.

Back