• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brass Beer Tower - 6 Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackBox

Reaction score
I have for sale an all brass 6 head beer tower. It is used but has been very well cared for. All 6 valves are brass and are in working order. It is currently set up for glycol but could be used as an air-cooled unit when attached to a "keezer". The chill blocks are cast aluminum and are slotted to allow for the chiller tube to pass through. The column diameter is 3" I believe. Plenty of room to get 6 beer lines up to the taps.

Pics Here: http://wichita.craigslist.org/for/1638085944.html

(The top has been removed in one of the pics to show the inside.)

I have poured many beers on this tower over the years. The brass is in great shape after a quick polish for the pictures. Some patina is still present but adds character IMO. It could be completely buffed out to original finish if someone wanted to expend the elbow grease to do so.

I am selling this tower because I am in the process of building a direct fired mash brew system and decided to part ways with this piece to help foot the bill. I was holding on to the tower so I could install it in my new home. Plans have changed on the home bar. (Changed plans = children)

I would much rather sell this tower to a fellow homebrewer than anyone else. A brand new all brass tower with this many heads is expensive to say the least ($700 new at kegworks.com). I am looking to get a fair price but keeping it within reason.

Please, serious inqueries only. PM me or email [email protected].

I will entertain reasonable offers.

Located in Kansas.

i have horrible luck ! i wanted one of these but built a coffin box due to cost (this was in the last 2 weeks!) what you might do (if your in Wichita) there is a brew store on Douglas called "Whats Brewing" take some pics and the owner will let you put them up.

Good Luck!

If this were stainless, I'd be all over it.

Correction: if this were stainless and half the price, I'd be all over it!

Back