New brewing blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollisBrewCo

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I recently started a blog and after putting a few posts up on it i decided it was ready to bring to the public. I'm hoping to go pro someday so it will talk about homebrewing, brew school, commercial beer tastings, and pro brewing news/events/ musings. Please check it out, follow and comment
Thanks HBT !!!! :mug:
www.hollisbrewco.blogspot.com

Very interesting blog, thanks for sharing it. I keep a website and blog, also, it is fun. My target audience is friends and family, but have been averaging 150 visits a week, and have over 250 visitors this week. It's at www.singingboysbrewing.com if you want to take a look.

thanks for checking it out pappers, I added your blog to my blogger feed so i will be checking in from time to time. You have a good eye for this stuff your layout/ site is really nice/ easy to navigate

You're brewery is awesome! I love the lighting in your profile pic.

I wish you the best of luck at becoming licensed brewery. I'm going for it, too, slowly but surely!

thanks earthbound, Its been a long road and alot of work/ $$ but its worth it to have the nice system to work with.
Make sure to follow the blog/ like it on facebook :mug:

HollisBrewCo said:
Hey everybody,
I recently started a blog and after putting a few posts up on it i decided it was ready to bring to the public. I'm hoping to go pro someday so it will talk about homebrewing, brew school, commercial beer tastings, and pro brewing news/events/ musings. Please check it out, follow and comment
Thanks HBT !!!! :mug:
www.hollisbrewco.blogspot.com

Cool brewery!

Back