My new Apfelwein label!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairbanksBrewinGirl

Reaction score
Designed by my awesome boyfriend. What do you think?
ApfelwineLabelWeb-1.jpg

I think it's pretty cool, too, but somehow you've gotta tie the dog to the apple...that's what I think the others are saying. The arrow's a great idea!

Blue

Thanks! I like yours too. Your dog actually looks a little drunk :cross:

As far as the connection between the apple, the wine, and the dog, Suzie Q is my dog (the one pictured.) I'm planning to make all my beers and wines "something" Dog wine/ale/lager. We just thought putting the apple on her head was a cute idea. But the arrow sounds fun, we'll have to think about that.

Although I just realized we spelled it wrong, should be Apfelwein, not wine...ooops :)

That's a very nice design idea, and it's well executed. I wouldn't dumb it down by putting some goofy stuff on the dog.

He edited a real picture. Using Photoshop (I know nothing about Gimp, but it probably has similar abilities) on a photo of Suzie Q, he drew in lines using a brush stroke, then blotched the color using a special filter. I'm so glad he did, because all my label attempts looked like crapola. :eek:

I dig it. We lost our Australian Shepard last year and this makes me think about dedicating a brew to her.

Back