I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another stinking whale infection. What is it about my stouts that they love so much? No amount of aging can cover that funk and brett just makes it worse. Last time I tried that the beer smelled worse than a nursing home in July without AC.

Hmm, I've heard they are repelled by civet musk.

Whattawort said:
You want brains and hot cabbage stew with a side of limburger cheese with some okra mead to go with it. Trust me, you won't be able to keep the ladies away. Ask Creamy.

You want BrewDog's squirrel beer!

Talk about idiots. The guy responsible for setting this up is an idiot.

image-1593594218.jpg

static said:
That's what you get for letting the cat into the shed.

Shed? Is that a joke?

Obviously it got into the 143,567,000 gallon sub-terranian fermenter.

Any sign of the National Geographic crew in there?

Shed? Is that a joke?

No, but they said a Discovery Channel crew was on its way. I'm not sure why though. I don't live in Alaska. Guess I'll have to find something suitable for these critters to wear now. Can't have frumpy beer creatures on national tv.

Shed? Is that a joke?

Shhhhh... their watching....

No, but they said a Discovery Channel crew was on its way. I'm not sure why though. I don't live in Alaska. Guess I'll have to find something suitable for these critters to wear now. Can't have frumpy beer creatures on national tv.

I found a boot floating the other day, figured it was one of my old ones from insurance recovery ops but now that i think about it "geo" was printed on the heel.

Shed? Is that a joke?

That reminds me of the backpack I made. A customs official wanted to check it once... I haven't seen him since.

Technically 89% of the world's geniuses are "and idiots" because, despite their huge intellect, they can't figure out how to get laid.

I'm married. The game changed as soon as the ring went on her finger. I've been trying to figure out how to play ever since. Does that make me an idiot or just a sad SOB?

I'm married. The game changed as soon as the ring went on her finger. I've been trying to figure out how to play ever since. Does that make me an idiot or just a sad SOB?
I suppose that depends on if that is better or worse then being unable to figure out how to get laid.:D

DrummerBoySeth said:
YEAH, and we don't get a copy of the rulebook. I have been married 14 years, and I am still trying to decipher the rules!!!

Decipher the rules.....hahaha!
14 years have taught you nothing.

My wife left me. THANKS!!!;)

It hasn't been exactly a sexual heyday since, but I am a LOT happier, and there has been some EPIC sex.

Back