When you can't brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What do you do when you can't brew? I'm kinda bummed. I brewed last weekend. I have a few kegs in the pipeline. I have a couple batches fermenting, but It's a beautiful cool fall weekend and I want to brew..

I guess the only thing I can do is keg a batch. What do you guys do when you want to brew a batch and can't??

Read, take a nap, watch tv, workout at the gym, walk my dog, play video games, go see a movie, go to a friends house, go golfing, run errands, go out to eat, cook dinner, go hangout with a friend, spend time with my family, work on home repair projects, chop wood, play chess, go to the gun range, sex.

Drink, and watch my fermentors, plan future batches, take inventory, drink more, make recipes, research hops/grain i have not used, drink some more, try to find ways to improve our system and efficiency.

I had to wait 3-4 months with only one small burner left working on the stove. Had to find replacements I could afford. So I'm on here helpin y'all out,cleanin my brew stuff again,runnin errands,shopping,drinkin...
Then came amazon with a good deal on better burners for cheap. I then ordered my 1st PM kit from midwest. It's on day four in the fermenter now. By Nov 1st,I gotta do a Christmas brew in my 2nd fermenter. Decisions,decisions...

I think I might go buy another chest freezer for conditioning my lagers...I've got to do something beer related today.

brew chores, go to my LHBS and hang out, drink beer, plan the next batch, read my brewing books...hang out in my garage and throw darts

Back