• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 GALLON CORNELIUS KEGS FOR HOMEBREW, SODA, Etc. - $25 (DFW)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greeneyed

Reaction score
***Not mine***

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/1459581598.html

Date: 2009-11-10, 10:32AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm posting this one last time. I have 28 kegs left and then I will be out. For good. If you want some, best get them.

5 Gallon, Ball Lock Soda Kegs (tanks), 316 Stainless, like are used in the beverage industry. Most people use them for homebrew. Kegs have only ever been used for beverage concession.

Kegs been cleaned with PBW and pressure tested. You will need to rinse them well with warm water and sanitize.

These kegs are in good used condition. Like all used tanks, some may have stickers, scratches or a couple of small dings, but hey clean up quite nicely. They have a sealed (oval-shaped) lid, 1 liquid "out" and 1 co2 "in". Again, these are ball-lock Pepsi-type kegs, the most common type, not the pin-lock, Coca-Cola type. Most are IMI Cornelius, some are Firestone or Spartanburg.

corny cornie corney firestone spartenburg challenger home brew tank product keg post mix

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1459581598-0

PostingID: 1459581598

I have tried to contact this guy a few times in the last week with no response. He must be out or just not wanting to sell very bad.

Well that was a month old listing. He lists kegs for sale on craigslist very few months when he gets them in.

His is currently out of kegs. I am on his "waiting list" but it doesnt sound like he is going to have more anytime soon...

Back