Updated Piper's Brew Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CromBrew

Reaction score
Hey guys give me all your opinions. I decided to revamp my Piper's Brew label and this is what I have come up with so far.

PipersBrewv3.png

Its currently bottle conditioning.

Thanks Eddie
:mug:

My wife thinks "that's gross" but I think it's kick a$$. She doesn't drink beer anyways so her opinion is crap. Very clean and I like the colors.

Is there anyway you can make the bagpipes bigger? For some reason it kind of looks like she's smoking a hookah to me. The crests kind of look like puffs of smoke. But I could just be looking at it in the wrong way and not reading the name on the label. :D

The text on solid color background are much better! but did you try it with the text in a normal left to right style. it's hard to read while turning your head...

Is there anyway you can make the bagpipes bigger? For some reason it kind of looks like she's smoking a hookah to me. The crests kind of look like puffs of smoke. But I could just be looking at it in the wrong way and not reading the name on the label. :D

If you made the bagpipes bigger it may cover up the hookah :D

Couldn't resist, it looks awesome!!

Looks nice! What labels are you going to use? Are you outsourcing with a company, or printing on an inkjet / laserjet printer?

Back