What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Belgium Belgo. My first batch, an American Wheat, is in Primary as of Sunday, so a few more weeks until I can enjoy my first brew (hopefully).

Cheers.

rivenin said:
okay i lied... Got a pyramid snow cap... Not all that great but its 7 percent and it was only 2.50 for the bomber. Malty and slightly skunky

x2

Just finished a few of my roasted butternut squash maple pale ales. Just about perfect. Gonna have a few friends over who have been begging for this beer for a year to help me work on this keg.

My Ach! IPA which started as a SMASH with some dark Munich and some carapils but then got overly hopped with other strains...very good..robust porter on deck next

Adelbert's Belgian something or other. Got it from a friend. It's meh, but I needed something to drink on the night of my brew.

Just completed several rounds of razor 5 and flower power at gingerman ny! Goodnight y'all!

You lucky SOB. Never been there but dying to go. Maybe If I ever go back to work, it'll be near there.

As for me, I'm drinking a Southern Tier Oat, from a growler. Nice and smooth. Probably my least favorite of the blackwater series, but still a damn fine beer. Up next is a Bud Light Platinum, whatever the hell that is. The owner of the distributor gave me a bottle.

One of the local beer stores just started carrying Stone Brewing, so I've got some Arrogant Bastard and Stone IPA to celebrate.

My california uncommon-pretty good fizzy yellow beer.Not super clean but thats what i get for higher temps.

mikeysab said:
You lucky SOB. Never been there but dying to go. Maybe If I ever go back to work, it'll be near there.

As for me, I'm drinking a Southern Tier Oat, from a growler. Nice and smooth. Probably my least favorite of the blackwater series, but still a damn fine beer. Up next is a Bud Light Platinum, whatever the hell that is. The owner of the distributor gave me a bottle.

Lucky alright... I work around the block from this place for the last 13 years... Plenty of time in the saddle at the G-man!

Anyways, hit me up if your near the Gman or in the city!

Southern tier makes some nice beer... But stay away from that bud light (premium or otherwise)!

Odell brewing IPA. Not bad, not bad at all.

ForumRunner_20120113_190519.jpg

Lucky alright... I work around the block from this place for the last 13 years... Plenty of time in the saddle at the G-man!

Anyways, hit me up if your near the Gman or in the city!

Southern tier makes some nice beer... But stay away from that bud light (premium or otherwise)!

Yeah, I definitely wanna try that place out. When I go back to work, I'll be in the city, so I'll be stoppin in for a few.

Bud light Platinum...the distributor was givin em away, and I couldn't resist. I can't imagine it'll be anything worth drinking, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I can't believe it's in the same fridge as Southern tier Oat, Brooklyn black ops, River horse, Blue point, and Widmer bros. I shoulda left it in the food fridge.

Altered,subbed version of The King belgian pale ale from zymerygy mag.Used s-33 and Belgium Pilgrim hops, mine= Pilgrim King and tweaked the malt bill slightly due to unavailabilty. Turned out pretty nice.Nice maltiness for a 1.01 finish.

DFH World Wide Stout

Kind of sad that this is not going to be produced next year as it is one of my favorites to nurse over the course of a night while relaxing. Got to stock up on this whenever I find it, I actually wish I had time to go down and buy a case.

Back