HBCalc (Home Brewer's Calculator) on iPhone App Store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazzards

Reaction score
A little while back, I made a cheesy home brew calculator for my iPhone. I released it to Apple and now it's on the App Store for download (free!). Just search for HBCalc.

If you download it, let me know if you have any problems, questions about calculations, suggestions for improvement, etc. You can use the contact form at the top of my web page.

I got this last night but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I will give it an honest review after I get some experience with it. Thanks for offering this up for free, I have a couple friends who are too cheap to buy Brewmath and they will love this.

Snagged it, thanks...I know getting accepted as a developer is time consuming and somewhat costly so I appreciate that your offering it for free.

Thanks for all the feedback. If you catch any errors or have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know (via my webpage or a PM here). As I plan to use it myself (this weekend, in fact), I'll keep it updated.

I'd like to port this application to the android. Are you able to post the source code so I can do the port?

much thanks,

jamie

cool just downloaded it, will use it tomorrow. Thanks for offering for free. Now can you invent an app that doesnt allow me to access facebook when im messed up on barley and hops?

Downloaded and works well! Maybe in future upgrades you could have a Brix to specific gravity conversion.

Back