What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicked a keg of pilsner last night so I thought I'd start with a couple of these tonight. Only 12 left ...

DSC00780.jpg

Too lazy to post a pic... drinking my Reinheitsgeweizen. It is rapidly losing its haze in the keg:(

:mug:

Waiting for my first brew to finish up. Had a DFH Hounds of Hell on my Ale and a Stone Ruination the other day.

Sitting at my favorite pub drinking a new flavor I've never experienced. (Left Coast Hop Juice). Phenomenal stuff!! Sorry about the last pic of the tap handle... Had to zoom in. The beer has "unlisted" IBUs and 9.4% ABV. Will have more this weekend.

image-4174324097.jpg

image-184301125.jpg

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. The alcohol presence is definitely noticeable at 7.2%. It's a good quality IPA you would expect from SN, but overall it's nothing to write home about. A little boring...

I swear, after 5 gallons of this Stone Smoked Porter w/ Chipotles clone my taste buds are going to be fried.

Posted this on/in here quite a few times. Great.. I mean fantastic beer for a cheap price!! Lagunitas makes some great beer!! :mug:

definitely, need to find where i can buy a case or something. Ive deffinitly spent more on ****ty tasting beer. It was nice to only spend 6bucks and it be great.

definitely, need to find where i can buy a case or something. Ive deffinitly spent more on ****ty tasting beer. It was nice to only spend 6bucks and it be great.

Stuff is a dime a dozen here. Hell we even have it on tap, which is an experience. :ban:

Switched to this and OMG!! I felt like I was in hop heaven. For being just a straight forward IPA this is one hoppy mother****er!!!

f69651a3.jpg

Back