Anyone ride ATV's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyer

Reaction score
After living in the country and hunting my whole life I finally convinced my wife to let me but a 4 wheeler. I just bought a 2 year old used yamaha kodiak 400 4x4 with brand new 27 inch mud tires. I kind of stole it from a guy on craigslist. This thing goes anywhere I point it in 2 wheel drive. I can't believe I didn't get one sooner, I hop on in the morning and just drive out to a treestand. No more muddy filthy truck and no more walking a mile. I can't wait to throw a deer on the rack and drive him out.

I just bought a 2 year old used yamaha kodiak 400 4x4 with brand new 27 inch mud tires.

When I first read through that I thought it said you bought your 2 year-old a used Yamaha Kodiak 400! :drunk: :eek:

I grew up riding 'em, most recently a Yamaha Warrior. Wish I had some extra cake to buy one for here (even thought I only have an acre to ride on). Just bought my oldest an electric Yamaha one for his birthday, loves it:

IMG_0866.jpg

Will hold my boys over until they're old enough for the real thing.

Back