Brewing Charts?? is there any?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

integra93ls

Reaction score
im interested in some charts for brewing.
does anyone know of any sites or places here that have charts that we can print out and then i can laminate it?
i want charts like:

different hops, grains
is there a chart out there that shows when we should start to brew the beers?(like when to brew the octoberfest so it will be ready in october?) etc
and any other neat charts? or graphs

A while back, I modified the Beer Formula Calculator at:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f84/software-available-42935/

To include the XML tables listed in some Open Source brewing software I found. It includes spreadsheets with tables for the Style Guidelines, Malts, Hops, and Yeasts. You can print off the tables and use them as reference charts to get styles' OG's and FG's, PPG's for different malts, hop substitutions, and attentuation rates for your yeast.

Also, you can pick your style guideline, design your recipe, then compare your gravity and colors to the style guidelines.

Edit: K so I think I've uploaded it publicly to Google Docs.

See: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_hfzdamD36xNzlkMGRjZjItNTI2OC00YzQ3LThmZmYtZTNmNGYyNzc0Yjk4

Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll see if I can work on it.

This is a great one. however it may not be possible to legally attain one. Please do not post back about breaking copy right laws as those posts are likely to be deleted. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/home-brewers-formulary-poster-73474/

GL.

I appreciate your concern. If the mods have a problem please let me know. However, the original copyright is by Carlo Fusco 1993-1995 (it's 2011), I haven't changed the copyright notice on the spreadsheet, and It is freely available from the first link. The other spreadsheets/charts, are freely available under GNU.

Actually I've found the Midwest Supplies catalog pretty helpful...it has all the grains, hops, and yeasts, along with their descriptions. If you look at their beer kit of the month club you can see when they send their kits out to be ready at the proper season.

The pages are in color too so I suppose you could cut them out and laminate them for easy reference.

Do you have any higher resolution pictures? How are you supposed to buy something you can't even see or read. I think
most want to see a product before they buy it.

Do you have any higher resolution pictures? How are you supposed to buy something you can't even see or read. I think
most want to see a product before they buy it.

Looks like my original post, to which you replied, has been removed because the admin considered it advertising. Fair enough - it was, though I'm trying to only add information to forums where links to unauthorized versions of my copyrighted work appear.

Anyway - that's a good point. Mostly I've been responding to people who already know and want this product. I'll look into putting some more detailed pieces on the site. Of course, if I put a full, high resolution version up, I'm essentially giving away the product, so I have to be a little cagey.

that poster is great... I printed it out 24x36 here at work and have it in our brewery right now.... great poster

Back