Used dual tower faucet for sale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guigsy

Reaction score
Anybody trying to get rid of or have a used dual tower faucet laying around? I have a brand new single tower that came with my kegerator, but I really want to move to the dual without having to spend 100+ dollars.

Thanks,

Matt

I'd imagine I could, but I'm not the handiest dude, so if it involves drills and cutting and screwing, I'd rather not. Well, depends what I'm screwing...hehe jk

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box
Step 2: Put your junk in the box
Step 3: Get her to open the box

Guigsy said:
Would anyone happen to have any information on this or a website with a step by step process?

Has anyone ever done this? I've been looking online for 2 days and haven't found anything...

Guigsy said:

Has anyone ever done this? I've been looking online for 2 days and haven't found anything...

Its not that complicated honestly. Just drill the hole and screw in the faucet. Hooking up the beer line is simple. For drilling you can use a step bit for smooth edges...

deathweed said:
here ya go, how to do it, I just did it myself a few months ago, feel free to ask any questions!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=36258

Looks good...

My tower is 2.5" not 3", so the kit that is available would have forced me to offset the taps. I just bought a gas splitter, 2 shutoff valves, extra gas line and a picnic tap. Works great for now, even though I need to open the fridge whenever I need a brew.

Latest posts

Back