• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice Beginner's Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illinifan

Reaction score
Selling my gear as I don't have time to brew much anymore. This would make a nice setup for a new brewer.

Comes with a Brewer's Edge 32 quart brew kettle and lid. Brew kettle has valve at bottom if you want to attach a hose and gravity feed your wort into a wort chiller.

Wort chiller-immersion style with copper tubing and garden hose fittings

3 buckets-1 bottling bucket, 2 fementors

Bottle Tree with Vinator Bottle Rinser-Holds 90 bottles

Bottle Capper and bottle caps (enough for a couple of batches)

Auto-siphon

Bottling Wand

Some tubing, enough star-san for your first batch, air-locks. Everything you need to make your first batch of beer.

5 or so cases of bottles. Lots of 16 ounce bottles

All gear is in good shape, but like any used gear you should clean everything before using.

Great setup for someone who just wants to try it out.

Would like to do local for now (Western Chicago Burbs). Don't really want to ship anything if I don't have to. Would also like payment via PayPal. I know that's a little odd for local, but I have some camera stuff I'd like to buy online. Would consider trades for canon DSLR gear. Would like $200 for everything.

I can't post attachments, but will send pics to anyone interested.

Im interested in the kettle if you end up parting it out, and if you decide to ship lol.

I'm new to homebrew (and just joined the forum today), and this is some equipment I'd love to have. Although if you do want to part it out and get the kettle to Coff, I'm ok with that, since I was considering buying a slightly larger kettle. If you do want to part it, I'll take all the rest. If not, I'm interested in the lot, I can go either way on that. I live in Chicago, Ukrainian Village, and could be by on Friday or this weekend. And PayPal is fine by me (sorry, no camera gear). thanks

I can Pick up the whole kit..let me know if you still have everything or what you have left..

Back