Gauging Interest - Pint Glass Koozie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many Would You Purchase?

• 1-2

• 3-4

• 5 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
I'm sure all of us have wanted a Pint Glass Koozy at one time or another. Especially for the summer and BBQ's. I'm planning to sell plain koozies(no screen printing available) in the near future. I'm trying to gauge people's general interest and get an idea of the volume of them I should have on hand.

A few notes:
-The product is constructed of 3mm neoprene. Typical thickness you would see of commercial koozies.
-The neoprene wraps around the bottom of the pint glass, acts as a coaster as an added bonus.
-I would have available a few different colors.

Actual product picture is below. Price point of $3.50/each or $15 for 5.

I'd appreciate it if you could use the poll to help me out. Any additional comments are also appreciated.

100_3664.JPG

$15 for 5? Count me IN! Sweet idea, and halfway decent koozies for bottles/cans cost me like 6 bucks, (back when I used them). I'd LOVE some for pint glasses.

On second blush: Would these fit one of the imperial pint glasses as well? (The ones that are round near the top?)

Koozies are one of those things that annoy me greatly. I can't see my beer and they feel weird.

Best of luck on your business though.

Do you want everyone to answer the pol or just yes'? I really don't like coozies, but hope you do well with your product. I will vote for zero if you want that kind of feedback, otherwise, good luck!

:mug:

I think it will be good in the summer, for obvious reasons...drinking out of Solo cups is annoying and the beer warms up way too fast.

Looks good. Now of course your next product should be a pint glass lid that snaps in, seals and stays put, and also has an opening that I can drink through. Then I can bring my growler to the golf course without having to actually drink out of the growler. Thanks!

I'm just trying to spread the love not necessarily make much money. I figure I'd want a few so others else would too. Glad to hear the real feedback.

Looks good. Now of course your next product should be a pint glass lid that snaps in, seals and stays put, and also has an opening that I can drink through. Then I can bring my growler to the golf course without having to actually drink out of the growler. Thanks!

I think Tupperware makes a big Sippie.;)

I'd remove the bottom, so you can set the beer down safely ! Great idea !

I suppose I'll put this on hold for awhile was hoping to get a slightly better response. Thanks for all the constructive comments though. I appreciate them.

Just read your post and I think it's a cool idea for what it's worth.
I recently discovered this pint glass koozie
Haven't used them yet but maybe for when I have another pint night!!

Back