• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fass & Frisch Beer King 2000 -CO2 operated beer tapping device for 5L "party-barrels"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agurkas

Reaction score
Selling off some of the beer equipment I am not using.

Fass & Frisch Beer King 2000 -CO2 operated beer tapping device for 5L "party-barrels" - $10 plus $5 for shipping (or if you are in Boston, you can pick it up)

Screen%20shot%202011-02-25%20at%2011.27.42%20PM.png

I would be interested in buying this item. How do I need to get this done?

Why do all forums seem to have the self appointed smarta**? Do you feel better making comments like this on posts that obviously have nothing to do with you? Just wondering.

Why do all forums seem to have the self appointed smarta**? Do you feel better making comments like this on posts that obviously have nothing to do with you? Just wondering.

Sorry you got all butt hurt... Next time look at the dates. I will cut you a break this time seeing as it is only your 1st and 2nd posts and normally someone who revives a zombie thread like this and is a 1st time poster, is usually trolling....

JonGrafto said:
Sorry you got all butt hurt... Next time look at the dates. I will cut you a break this time seeing as it is only your 1st and 2nd posts and normally someone who revives a zombie thread like this and is a 1st time poster, is usually trolling....

Yeah cut them a break "simple man brewing".

Apparently someone can't find a bit of humor in pulling a thread from years ago.

Relax big guy. This is a "community."

This thread came up early in a google search for the Fass and Frisch tap. The original post date was 02/26/11 and the date I looked at the post was 02/26/13. Don't know what your comment on trolling.... means, but apparently you have supporters on the forum in keeping them safe from the ignorant and mistake makers.

Back