• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out 10+ gallon system for sale (kettles, ss conical)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kally

Reaction score
The most up to date availability, price list, and photos are here:
http://stlbrews.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3786

This is what I have left as of Sunday the 18th:
sabco mash tun w/ ss false bottom, tri clamp manifold, temp gauge 380
sabco brew kettle, temp gauge 240
keggle hot liquor tank, brew kettle, welded 120
Aluminum rack (to build Brutus style system), unmodified, baker's rack, extremely strong $145
Counter Flow Chiller $37
Counter Flow Chiller, extra large $45
march pump 809-PL-HS, quick disconnects, ss output valve $140
barley crusher malt mill (7lb hopper) Lifetime warranty $100
true fridge, not functional, believe compressor needs service/replace, very nice condition otherwise, pepsi logo on side $400
propane tanks, 20 lb $20
propane tank, 40 lb $95
stainless steel immersion chiller, short $25
copper immersion chiller, normal length, ~40' $30
extra large cooler mash tun, brand new $70
bottle corker, stand-up portugal style 85
9 gallon italian kettle $115 ($90 with the original valve, not a ball valve)
Custom Brewhemoth, tri clamp, welded stainless legs 500
90 degree 1.5" tri-clamp adapter for dump, very high quality 25
3 clamps, o-rings 22
1-1/2" valve (bottom, dump port), very high quality 150 (less if bought with conical)
1/2" valve (racking port), very high quality 100 (less if bought with conical)
Brewhemoth with the valves, clamps, and gaskets, custom CIP lid - $675
I have lots of extra stainless fittings, I will make a great deal on these if you buy the Brewhemoth.

STC-1000 temperature controller, brand new, qty 2 - $27 ea.

1/4 barrel sanke keg, fully intact - $30
1/2 barrel sanke keg, top is cut out via a plasma cutter, the stem, etc is all fully intact and comes with it. $50 obo. The cut is not smooth, this will need additional work to be functional. There are no holes drilled in the sides. I didn't cut it, I bought it this way and never got around to using it.

I live in St Louis, MO. I'll ship anything if you want to pay shipping costs (in addition to the listed price).

I'm interested in the ss fittings, tri clamp and the ss coil. What is the size and length on the coil?

I'm interested in the SS immersion chiller, shipping to 27803. Thanks!

sent PM for
STC-1000 temperature controller, brand new, qty 2 - $27 ea.

I would like one plus shipping to zip 218784

BTW you PM box is full

I'm still interested in one of the two immersion chillers, but I still haven't heard anything yet. Shipping to 43212

Tried to PM but your mailbox is full.

:)

Interested in the CFC and barley mill if still available. Pics and shipping to 41017 please?

Thanks, Mike

I am extremely interested in the two sabco pots & the march pump shipped to 85053...

Please pm me here or email to skafifer @gmail .com

Thankyou
Dan

I'd be interested in a few items. I'm in Kirkwood, MO and may be willing to take a few things off your hands. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

Sorry guys, this pm system is killing me. please try email [email protected]

I will try to get back to everyone by wed night. I had some stuff go, so need to update the list. thanks for the patience and for looking.

3rd in line for pump. Shipping to 37211, or I can pick up sometime around the 2nd week of April if you don't mind waiting.

Apparently this poster isn't really interested in selling the listed equipment. I've sent PM's & email per their request. NO RESPONSES!

I'm in Webster Groves, I'd be more than happy to take a few things off ya.

Back