Chugger Pumps - Military Veteran Endorsed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgaepi

Brewer In Need Of Guidance
Reaction score
This is going to be a cheap plug but frankly I don't care.

I had been waivering to buy a March pump off Midwest during their 20% off for Veterans earlier this month. I didn't pull the trigger. Too expensive for a luxury item.

Then Chugger Pumps advertised 10% for Black Friday and I waivered again for a few days. On an impulse I purchased yesterday. But then I sweated it all night ($ for the pump, $ for disconnects, $ for tubing) and chickened out today.

I contacted Chugger Pumps and they were super kind to cancel my order. In passing they asked me why I was canceling and I gave them my full reasoning - it was my fault, impulse purchase, I don't really have the money for it.

A short while later I got an email thanking me for my military service and they were sending me a free pump.

They didn't have to do anything for me. And honestly, they really shouldn't have done anything for me. But what they did speaks volumes.

In the future, for me personally, I will only buy Chugger Pumps.

That's awesome! I feel even better about my Chugger pump purchase now! I will gladly support them in the future!

I was actually leaning on going with March pumps but because of this thread and being a veteran myself, I'll be ordering 2 chugger pumps. I think I may have gotten a march or two for Xmas but they'll be sent back. You can't turn your back on a company that supports our troops!

That's awesome! I'm glad to see not only military friendly but above and beyond support of the military. I'm also on the military and I was trying to decide between the march and the chugger, hearing this I'm extremely glad that I ordered the chugger yesterday. Now I just can't wait to get it. Thanks to all those that serve and also to all those that serve in a support role like chugger did

Great story.

Though, I'm sure that the guys (and gals!) from March Pumps are just as patriotic. Times are tough and I wouldn't think negatively on a company that didn't give away free stuff.

I would never disregard anyone for not supporting the military or giving free stuff away. But, I think most of us on here will ALWAYS go the extra mile to support those who support our fellow brothers and sisters. It's sort of our way of saying "Thank you for caring."

johngault007 said:
I would never disregard anyone for not supporting the military or giving free stuff away. But, I think most of us on here will ALWAYS go the extra mile to support those who support our fellow brothers and sisters. It's sort of our way of saying "Thank you for caring."

+1 for johngault007

I am not disputing any of the opinions on here. I just felt personally that I needed to write this.

Awesome! Good on them for going the extra mile to thank a veteran.

Thank you for your service!

Another Vet here. I am happy to have supported a company with my business that has been so generous to a fellow Vet.

I love my Chugger!

Had to respond to this post. That's is amazing! Thank you for your service to all who serve on our behalf and cheers to Chugger! I'm buying me a Chugger soon!

Me too. I now have 2 chuggers and love them, their commitment to the military was one if the big reasons I bought from them

Been thinking about a pump and after reading this thread chugger is what I will buy. And the discount to vets is just a added bonus:ban:

Back