If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mthelm85

Reaction score
I think I'd have to go with Westmalle Dubbel. So complex, so flavorful, so aromatic, it might be the finest beer in the world, in my opinion. I don't think I would ever get tired of it due to it's complexity.

I´ll say Rocherfort 8, I like the 10 better but the I can handle te 8 every day
That and my house hop bursted pale

I would have to go with some type of hoppy, rich, smooth american amber ale - the kind of beer that is good 365 days a year. Hot or cold, rain or snow.

might have to be newcastle brown ale. not too strong in any department, so wouldn't get too tired of it too quick

PBR

bbut seriously impossible to answer because after a while you get tired of a singular flavor...at least I do.

mthelm85 said:
I think I'd have to go with Westmalle Dubbel. So complex, so flavorful, so aromatic, it might be the finest beer in the world, in my opinion. I don't think I would ever get tired of it due to it's complexity.

Maximus

Fat tire. Flavorful enough to be interesting but highly drinkable.

Big/complex beers are fun once in a while but I can't drink them all the time.

Pilsner Urquell, from a keg not those nasty green bottles.

Interesting answers, there are a couple that I've never had and a couple that I've never even heard of so I'll definitely be on the lookout next time I'm looking for some good commercial brews........

Sierra Nevada Pale or Porter.

Both very good and flavorful but not too big or complex for everyday drinking.

I would say Sam Adams Boston Lager. I have had better beers but it is one of the few beers I enjoy drinking all year long. There are actually some Sam Adams I think are better but I can't imagine drinking them year round.

Commercial - Switchback Ale (Burlington, Vermont)
Mine - Dirty Blonde Ale

Honestly though, a difficult choice to make, I drink with the seasons.

Ska - Modus Hoperandi
or
Southern Star - Pine Belt Pale Ale
or
Three Floyd's - Alpha King
or
my DFH Indian Brown clone, cause it ages really well :)

mindcrime said:
Ska - Modus Hoperandi
or
Southern Star - Pine Belt Pale Ale
or
Three Floyd's - Alpha King
or
my DFH Indian Brown clone, cause it ages really well :)

Modus is gospel. Best IPA

Back