• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10gal Blichmann Boilermaker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lombo34

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Boilermaker, used it about 3 times, once for boiling water. $200 + shipping (if necessary). Located in Lakeville MA

can u send me a picture, I am interested, live in VA (22192) can u estimate shipping so I can arrange funding.

Sheldon

I'm not home right now, but I can do so as soon as I get a chance...rough estimate on UPS Ground would be about $25-30 depending on packaged weight, I looked it up and says it weighs 22lbs, I calculated at 25 but depending on the padding, etc might be little higher.

sounds reasonable, pic will seal the deal. I assume it has sight glass, ball valve and thermometer, do u also have a dip tube and false bottom?

I want to use as a MTL? Is it large enough for the grains and water? I think I am using a 40 qt cooler right now, not sure of actual size.

I am headed out for a while and will PM u my bby email addy.

Thanks,

Sheldon

Yes to sight glass, ball valve, and thermometer and it doesn't have a false bottom, per se, but it's got the mash screen with shield that the dip tube pulls through. I can post pics from the web, if you want...it's literally in tip top condition as I've used it about 3-4 times and I'm VERY meticulous about cleaning everything. I can post some pics as soon as I get home...

Yes to sight glass, ball valve, and thermometer and it doesn't have a false bottom, per se, but it's got the mash screen with shield that the dip tube pulls through. I can post pics from the web, if you want...it's literally in tip top condition as I've used it about 3-4 times and I'm VERY meticulous about cleaning everything. I can post some pics as soon as I get home...

Is this sold? If not I'd like to see a picture. I am seriously intrested.

I am still waiting for him to get back from wherever he was going! Hope he didn't get lost on his journey.:cross::)

Hahahahaahahaa...sorry guys...spaced it out completely and never posted pics. Here you go

image-4215536165.jpg

image-1286742249.jpg

image-4064789773.jpg

Back