Brown Antler Ale-Barley Creek Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAS98M

Reaction score
Among the greatest ales in the north east-Is brewed by small Brewery run by Trip Ruvane in Tannersville,Pa. They've got a few really great brews there including a great stout called Renovator . They're on Sullivan Trail a couple miles off Rt.715 heading for Camelback ski area. Open ski lodge type place.Great beer,Great food,Great times-If You're in the area give them a try. They've got tours and tasting daily at 12:30. Just thought I'd add my local favorite. Shane

I stopped there over the summer, they have very tasty brews! And the food was awesome too!!

I don't remember which beers I had, but Ill be making a trip up there soon for more.

I had some Barley Creek product (Angler Black Lager maybe?) at Roadies at Penn's Peak when I was up in Jim Thorpe, PA in January. Great dark lager.

I'm looking forward to getting to the actual brewery next time I'm up and trying some of their other beers! Not to mention, they offer 20% off food to AHA members! :rockin:

Back