I have an old jagermeister machine...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mximus11

Reaction score
I have an old Jagermeister machine that has been sitting in my barn, does anyone have any ideas to use it for home brew? I don't care if I have to take it apart.

If properly built it could be a wort chiller and maybe even hopback now on to the next question what will fit in those holes that used to hold jager? And how much flow volume does it have

I say turn it into cash. I'm sure plenty of people with a bar would love to have one.

Looking briefly at the description, I doubt it has enough cooling capacity to be of any use in homebrewing.

I have everything that I need for it to work. But I don't drink jager enough to have it "on tap". It should work fine although it hasn't been plugged in in about 2 years. Yes, it is used. I might look into making it a wort chiller although it may be more work than what it's worth.

Well, you don't get any of my Jagerbomb oak infused porter then. :drunk:

Mmmm RedBull and Jager...

If the chiller works, sell it. You'll make good money off the thing as it is a must have for frat houses...

+1 on "how is the jagerbomb porter?" and +1 on "MMMM RedBull and Jager..." :mug: Drink up my friend!

Jager Bomb oak infused Porter huh? How's that?

+1 on "how is the jagerbomb porter?" and +1 on "MMMM RedBull and Jager..." :mug: Drink up my friend!

Well, it makes a fabulous joke on a beer brewing forum I'm on...

Oh.. wait... :D

I imagine it would taste something like vanilla cough syrup porter... might need to try a growler on some oak cubes for a few days.

Back