So . . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chudz

Reaction score
Does anyone else fantasize about Rosie O'Donnell in a string bikini, sans bikini wax? Or is it just me?

Hhhmmmm... Nope, not one of my fantasies; do you fantasize about spanking Tipper Gore while forcing Al to watch? ;)

Does anyone else fantasize about Rosie O'Donnell in a string bikini, sans bikini wax? Or is it just me?

that's not true...........got any pics?

Hhhmmmm... Nope, not one of my fantasies; do you fantasize about spanking Tipper Gore while forcing Al to watch? ;)

Now that morning has arrived, hopefully you all have sobered up and come to your senses... Surely you must have been talking about Keira Knightley.

Originally Posted by Chudz:

<--- Has sobered up

I think if I were to repost that now, then I would have to throw a brazillian wax into the equation. For her or me, I'm not sure, but there would definitely be one in there.

<--- Has sobered up

I think if I were to repost that now, then I would have to throw a brazillian wax into the equation. For her or me, I'm not sure, but there would definitely be one in there.

:eek: Come on! I'm too much of a visual person. Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley, Keira Knightley..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D

No volume of beer in the world could create goggles strong enough for me to envision what you had.

Tequila, maybe but at least then I'd not remember it.

<--- Has sobered up

Yup, definitely in need of a good waxing...
rosieksm.jpg

<--- Has sobered up

I'd say your best bet would be to give eachother a waxing...

oh.. here I am, late at night, decide to sit down and check out the forum while I wait for my yeast to be ready for pitching... you know, see what's shaking.

should have just pitched early and gone to bed....

Back