Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt and I lightin' one up... the neighbors dog will NEVER be crapping in my green grass ever again!

july4thcannon1.jpg

Hey, lay off Greg, at least he doesn't have to deal with that pesky shaving thing for another 10 years or so.:D

yeah!:mug: you all wish you had my boyish good looks. and I do save a small fortune by barely having to shave my facial hair(singular).;)

These were from my skydiving trip when I turned 25. My best friend was supposed to go, but she got pregnant (boo!), and so she sent her sister and mom in her stead.
skydive1.JPG

And yes, mid-fall, I do look like a puffy-eyed swine. :mad:
skydive2.JPG

Here's one from a few days ago when I got my faux-hawk. Yes, it looks just like every other 14 year old's myspace photo.

oh look a myspace shot.jpg

One of my friends told me it looks just like a creepy psycho photo. I told her to PUT THE F*CKIN LOTION IN THE BASKET OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!

My pic is in my AV. Ill try to dig up the original of that one. It was me, my buddy Giovanni and Ed Herman. The pic wouldnt take so I did the 'bunny ears' behind Ed. Guess he wasnt too amused. :p
-Me

gioshaneshortfuseeee.jpg

shaneandstann.jpg

I couldnt resist putting the one of my daughter up too. These eye shades make me laugh still.

IMG_3433.JPG

Here is SWMBO and I (and yes, I'm the guy on the right.. geez)

main.php

And from a brew this summer:

main.php

I look suspiciously like the dood in my avatar...

EDIT: oh crap, that was on another site! The proxy I use won't let me post a picture!

I was gonna say... you are invisible... sweet!

Back