Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waxer said:
Awesome. Thought about some wax? Go with that label nice I think.

Yup picked up some supplies, will try the wax tonight. Going for a maroon color

501irishred said:
You referring to adding wax to the label, or waxing over the good ol' Red White and Blue cap??

Waxing over the cap, half will be waxed half not

Here they are, got half the batch done, tempted to do all of them cause it worked so well

image-3287767175.jpg

image-2687141027.jpg

Here they are, got half the batch done, tempted to do all of them cause it worked so well

Gotcha, looks great (although I also liked the American flag caps as well)! Might have to try this, as it would help me keep my pipeline intact. My buddies wouldn't go through that much work to open a beer! :D Sometimes a little deterrent is a good thing.......................

Don't normally make labels but I will be bottling 7 different beers for my wedding. Decided to go ahead and make some labels as well.

alesfair(1).png

ballnchain(1).png

hoppilyever.png

sweetemotions.png

treadcarefully.png

Smile dude! Wedding, not funeral! LOL

Labels are great though.....

Oh all of those pictures are over the course of our 10 year relationship. I despise pictures as well and I think my fiance has given up on trying to make me smile during them lol

tennesseean_87 said:
I'd take the texture out of the numbers, too. It looks a bit busy.

If he can print with enough resolution I think it will look good with the symbols

Idk...maybe?...:D I took the pic of the drawing & blacked out the background & added the bubbles. I know I shoulda put some bubbles over the head,but I just couldn't do it for some reason. Using this basic drawing was better than trying to match colors on the album cover to erase the words.
Aaaanyway,the reason I named it Pork Soda Was the German rauchmalt in this black ale,originally brewd as a dark lager by ohcrap. Americans say frequently that the German rauchbeir tastes like liquid bacon. So the first thing that comes to my twisted mind is Primus.
Grab yourself a Pork Soda,
You'll be feelin just fine,
Layin around your car,boat or backyard,
swillin down those cans o' swine!
:D:ban::ban::ban::D

Latest posts

Back