Staunton, Va/Augusta County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravhawk2000

Reaction score
Just an FYI to anyone in the area who may not yet have found a homebrew club. The new homebrew store Shenandoah Valley Brewing Company in Staunton, VA just initiated the first homebrew club meeting tonight. I'm labeling it the SVBC Homebrew Club. We had our first meeting tonight and it was a very successful meeting with about a dozen members. We are planning on meeting in 2 weeks to continue to get to know each other and to get the group up and running. Anyone and everyone who is interested in meeting up should either get in contact with the SVBC or let me know and I will keep you informed. You can also find them on facebook. We hope to see you there at the next meeting.

Just another FYI. We are meeting again at the SVBC in Staunton, VA on Thursday the 30th at 630pm. This will be the second meeting as a followup to the successful first meeting a few weeks ago. Possible topics of note are of a communal yeast bank. If interesetd in joining us, contact SVBC directly or PM myself.

A new group has been formed by chutracheese under the groups tab. It is called Staunton Homebrewers Club. This could be a good place for those who use HBT to be able to communicate and more. I was also thinking of creating a facebook page for the club to be able to communicate and bounce ideas off each other. If there is any interest, let me know.

Back