Refractometer is this the right one

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt spend that much on one. You could get one from here for a fraction of that price and its proven to work for home brewing.

seems awful expensive to me. I bought mine at LHBS in Mobile for a lot less. Is there some reason I am missing that makes it cost so much?

Wow, not only is the wrong scale as Bobby says it's really pricey. Either buy Bobby's or search e-bay/amazon. You can get one for under $40.

Dude, I bought mine from Bobby. It is right on with my hydrometer. If you ever wanna borrow it, lemme know

Wow, not only is it the wrong scale, it's really pricey. Either buy Bobby's or search e-bay/amazon. You can get one for under $40.

Dude, I bought mine from Bobby. It is right on with my hydrometer. If you ever wanna borrow it, lemme know

Yeah, only the second post has my corrections for grammer and the other dosn't. It's like they froze my thoughts in time.:confused:

Been looking at Bobby's and I think that is where I'm gonna get mine.

On a side note, my posts/replies have been hard tonight too, doesn't post at first then just shows up! Confused.

Back