Vidalia grill?? What do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RamblinWreck

Reaction score
I'm shopping for a new grill and have been looking at the Vidaliagrill.com It will grill, smoke, steam, etc.

Does anyone have one?
What do you think of it?

First post on a beer board is about a specific grill. I'm guessing the grill will be great for cooking SPAM

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but it just really doesn't seem like spam. It is a legit site that doesn't look like it is a pay per click thing and he didn't type in broken English.

I didn't mean to set of alerts. Just looking to see if anyone has this grill. It is not sold locally, I bought a Char Broil locally, so never mind.

Members here seem as passionate about beer as grilling, so looks good to get information for both.

I didn't mean to set of alerts. Just looking to see if anyone has this grill. It is not sold locally, I bought a Char Broil locally, so never mind.

Members here seem as passionate about beer as grilling, so looks good to get information for both.

I have never heard of them so I can't really comment. Sorry.

Back