• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two chrome beer faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 9 Perlicks. I think 3 of them don't always shut off all the way. They continue to dribble out beer. I have to push the handle back and forth. I believe they are the newer models. I have heard that the older models didn;t have this issue. I still like the Perklicks and will continue to use them.

I have 9 Perlicks. I think 3 of them don't always shut off all the way. They continue to dribble out beer. I have to push the handle back and forth. I believe they are the newer models. I have heard that the older models didn;t have this issue. I still like the Perklicks and will continue to use them.

I have heard that about the 575 that they have a problem shutting off. d.o you remember what the model is you have? that would be interesting to see if it is the 575's

Back