New Homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socalchef00

Reaction score
Hello All.

New home brewer from MI here.

I started with the MR beer I received for christmas.

Loved it. Cant wait to try it with real brewing equipment.

Welcome to HBT, As a relatively new brewer myself ( 1 year and 50 gallons later ) you have come to the right site !! HBT has been the backbone to all of my endeavors in brewing and the wealth of knowledge on this site is amazing. Welcome to the addicition... uh.....I mean hobby and feel free to ask questions everyone here is very friendly and quite helpfull.

Welcome chef. I live in Fraser too. Well sort of, I'm rehabbing a condo on the corner of masonic and kelly, hopefully I actually be in there by August.

FYI, a mr beer fermenter IS real brewing equipment. It's a fermenter like any other, except it is brown and holds 2.5 gallons. Whether it's good beer or bad beer, depends on the brewer.

If you're an apratment brewer and want to do stovetop all grain it's a great low profile fermenter, that you can even lager with in your own fridge.

Welcome chef. I live in Fraser too. Well sort of, I'm rehabbing a condo on the corner of masonic and kelly, hopefully I actually be in there by August.

FYI, a mr beer fermenter IS real brewing equipment. It's a fermenter like any other, except it is brown and holds 2.5 gallons. Whether it's good beer or bad beer, depends on the brewer.
+1 I brewed some good beer with a Mr. beer back in the day !!!

Back