• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2 S.S. Draft Towers Single Column Dual Tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruelkix

Reaction score
I have two draft towers for sale. In perfect condition. Bought about 6 months ago. Built a new bar and switched to a coffin style.

Linky

I'm thinking I want $80 a piece for them. They have corny keg connections on them.

Real Life Photo
DSCN5330.jpg

-Craig

I live in Aurora, CO. Willing to Ship at your cost.

Would you sell JUST the tower, shank and tail piece? And of course the bottom flange. I have tubing, connectors and faucets. If so how much? I just want 1

$70 plus whatever shipping costs.

Edit - I'll bubble wrap it and throw it in a flat rate shipping box. Lets Just call it $80 shipped.

No idea what the cost will be but like I said for Irregular pulse, i'll throw it in a flat rate box with bubble wrap and it should prob run about $10. So $90 all said and done. For better or worse on your part or mine.

Edit: PM me your email address and/or phone number and we will get it worked out.

Does this mean you have two extra faucets now? If they are Perlicks Id be interested in taking those off your hands for you

I'm interested in a tower !

Do you know if they are stainless or chrome?

(if you still have one/ since others may fall through)

I do still have 1, it is Stainless Steel (just like in the link and why it says S.S. in the thread title :p). Unfortunately, I broke one of the faucets so it would only come with one faucet. Do you want the hoses and the Home brew ball lock fittings?

Shoot my a PM with your e-mail address and/or phone number and we can talk.

Irregular pulse - last chance man. You called dibs but if I dont hear from you in the next day its going to this guy.

As of right now they are both sold. I will let you know if the deal I have going right now falls through or not.

Got mine a few days ago- quality unit with faucets and hoses. Everything was very clean and as described. Congrats to whoever gets the other one and thanks cruelkix!

Mine's in the mail! can't wait to check it out and get this build going

Back