Rockaway/Dover, NJ bound...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill:

If you want our club, NJHOPZ (North Jersey Homebrewers Organization of Practicing Zymurgists), is meeting on Wednesday, 8/12 at 7:00 PM at the Comfort Inn of Mansfield Rte 57 Hackettstown NJ. We're a small group that started up last March and it is a great bunch of guys. If you want to join us you're certainly welcome. Everyone usually brings some of their latest home brew and/or commercial craft brews. We also get some food, although it is nothing fancy (pizza). Let me know if you want to join us and/or need directions from Rockaway/Dover. Depending on where you are coming from in the Rockaway/Dover area you will be about a 20 minute drive from where we meet. You can check out the club chat site here:

NJhopz

Ken

You can come over and watch Seinfeld reruns with me, I have them all on DVD. :D

I am actually on vacation anyway so no good. :p

Tonight is the night Bill! Come by and join us all for a kickin NJ event! Seriously, we welcome fellow HBTRs and HBRs. Hope you enjoy your stay.

NJHOPZ

WW

Back