Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaltnHops

Reaction score
Stella Artois | She is a Thing of Beauty

stellan.jpg

Looks nice. I wonder what the catch is? Maybe try to sell you something to get it free,even though it says "no purchase nesessary".?...

I tried getting through earlier in the week to no avail - but tried today and got through after 10 minutes. The phone menu tree is quite funny too!

Oh and there is no shipping or selling - though they do want your e-mail.

I just called and finished the whole order in under 5 minutes. Thanks op for pointing this out.

unionrdr said:
Just tried 3 times on my cell,& everytime it says "this transfer call could not be completed". WTF??

Did that twice to me and third time it transferred me but puts you on hold for a min

4th time's a charm. Waiting in line now. Alrighty then! Cool freeby!! 3-4 weeks delivery time,but that's cool. My fanciest beer "glass" yet. I loled when the menue girl said,"if you want a glass,please hang up & call somebody else".:D

Yooper said:
I called four times, but "your call could not be transferred. Please try again" is all I got at the end. Oh, well.

That's what I got earlier in the week, so it is just getting through at the right time unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using HB Talk

I just croozed the site,& you can buy 2-packs of those glasses. I didn't look up how much,though. We used to drink that on draft at Buffalo Wild Wings before they banned smoking. I thought it was pretty good. Just keep trying,it took me till the 4th call to get through.

took me a solid 8 calls to get through... of course i was in the grocery store when it finally did. but damnit, i got a free glass coming.

Oh yeah! def a very nice freeby. Probably one of the nicest ones I've gotten yet. Dang,it's purty...:mug: Gunna have to take a pic of it with one of my ales in it. My wife's summer ale would look good in it,hmmmm...

8th time is a charm.
Though I wonder what the Hospice was that put me on hold.

They told me 3-4 weeks,so here's hoping! I'd like to get some pics with my ales in it that are getting to there peak now. Next weekend,we'll finally have some good beer for Jesus' birthday! That glass would be even better,but new year,new non glass works too. :mug:

BOOYA! After five tries with "could not transfer" I got through. The rep was really nice and all-in-all it took about 10 minutes (including the redials.)

What up, Stella chalice?!

Awesome tip, MaltnHops. If I wasn't a broke college student I'd buy you a year membership ;)

In 3-4 weeks im owner of a nice new broken? ha CHALICE! Like the glass, dont know about the beer though,much. Thanks Maltnhops! 5 calls for me. Cant say i have a chalice. I got a small zatec stem glass that is sorta chalice. At one time i was going to buy the box glass with beer, which wasnt really anymore in price anyway,oh i remember i tried this at a resturant dindnt even finish it, bought it in a can and it was much better.

Ok, I've called 20 times now and I keep getting a recording of a leafing saying that the vanity number that I have dialed is available. Then it hangs up. What gives?

I get these every time I buy a case at my distributor. He has bunches of them to give away from time to time. I guess the sales rep gives them to him.

I'm not sure,but I told my son about the number. He texted me back saying "out,but cool glass". They can't be out already. It's supposed to go til 1/31?...

Great find! First time called, 3-4 weeks. When I called I did not put in all the numbers just 1 800 my chali. And got right through.

Score! Thanks MaltnHops! Tried swipin' one of those from a bar a few months back, to no avail, wouldn't fit in my pocket and the particular establishments owner is quite stingy. Really nice lookin' gla... Chalice, it's a chalice!

Just ordered mine! Got through on the first shot! Awesome tip.

Back