BoGo Kegs at Midwest!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techbrewie

Reaction score
hey all, midwest is having an epic keg sale.

Buy One Get One free recon ball lock kegs

with $100 purchase not including the cost of the first keg.

keg costs $50.

Limit 2 kegs per customer.

Got mine already, thought you guys might want to know.

I bought supplies last Sunday and had a ball lock in hand for $50. A nice employee at the store clued me into the future sale on kegs, so I put it back on the shelf. Just bought my 2 kegs today for $25 each! They are in fantastic shape. It won't take much work to get them shiny and there are no dents on the two I picked out. They are pressurized, but clearly smell of soda so a 24 hour soak in Oxiclean is in order.

Granted I had to spend another $100 today, but can you ever have enough brew supplies? Got a dedicated carboy and some unmalted wheat to start brewing lambics, so that's cool!

BTW, the last ball lock sale lasted only a few days, so I would jump on this soon if interested.

+1. Just got a new email. they extended the sale to today. /agree on the condition. might skip the Isopropyl alcohol for the sticker residue and just scrub on a little barkeepers friend. looks good as new :). cant ask for a better deal imo.

Too bad they limit you to 2 total, or I would have jumped all over getting 4-6 and been done with buying ball locks. I now have 4 total. Still a great deal.

Thanks for the info!

Just placed an order and got a free keg!

Back