Manchester

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ned-up

Reaction score
Seeking home brewers to start up a club..... meetings, group buys, samplings and such!

I might be interested if I can't drum up any local interest. That is of course if you accept out of state members.

I'm about 2 hours away up here in Monmouth, ME. There seems to be some pretty slim pickings up here. I suppose Portland is closer, but I'm not having much luck finding anything at the moment.

Hey, there are people in NH. I'm in Brentwood, about 30 minutes from Manchester.

OG2620 - I grew up in Winthrop, my parents still live there. The homebrew store in Portland is pretty good. I've been there twice, but it's a lot more expensive than anywhere else.

Welcome to HBT!!! This is the best forum I've been a member of!!!! If you have a question about any aspect of home brewing you can just start a thread and people respond!!! Without judgment!!!

Latest posts

Back